Thursday 24 October 2013

A bit of fun!

Although I grew up predominantly eating Egyptian and Mediterranean foods now-a-days the dinner table (and the lunch and the breakfast table for that matter) have more variety than just the dishes I grew up with.  So, to enjoy the fun (and cheeky!) side of cooking I thought I would start up a new YouTube Channel called Dyna's Delicious Dishes!

To start I have put up a few favourites, like Sushi and Cheesy Bolognaise Pasta Bake, along with a few fun videos such as Cherry Ripe Fruit Skewers, Tiny Teddy Mars Bar Cars, Cherry Ripe Dice and delicious Violet Crumble Topped Butternut Log! I will include the videos here http://dynasegyptiancooking.blogspot.com.au/p/dynas-delicious-dishes.html but you can also go straight to my YouTube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/user/DynasDeliciousDishes.

If you have any fun recipes you have enjoyed at home feel free to share them in the comments below!

Cherry Ripe Fruit Skewers
Cherry Ripe Fruit Skewers

Violet Crumble Topped Butternut Log
Violet Crumble Topped Butternut Log

Tiny Teddy Mars Bar Cars
Tiny Teddy Mars Bar Cars
Cherry Ripe Dice
Cherry Ripe Dice

1 comment: